Monday, December 26, 2011

priorities...

Here's my secret:

I have this box, I keep hidden, with money I set aside from work. It's like a rainy day fund, but in my case it's a: plane ticket, kitchenaid, someday I'll get health insurance, blow torch fund.

It's not very big yet, but I've definitely cashed in and it wasn't to get healthcare...

Meet my new boyfriend. It may just be the happiest day of my life...



The best part about having my kitchenaid at home for the holidays is that interms of relationships go - he's pretty unflappable.  Also, it's nice to know no one is gonna judge you for eating a slice of


this....




for breakfast while watching Charlie Brown.



Or for bringing your own hot coca mix, complete with mini marshmellows, to a coffee shop



The wheels in my head are already spinning of ways to ring in the new year with sweet treats and perfectly mixed confections.  What it comes down to though is my new Kitchenaid makes me smile-- and really, isn't that what Christmas is all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment